The legendary Hegochin video.
– *Gochin* is onomatopoeia for the sound “clonk”.
– The ‘He’ that Hasshi wrongly attached to *Gochin* just means ‘to’, as in ‘to the head’.
– ‘-chin’ is not an uncommon suffix for cute nicknames, which is why this made for a perfect nickname!
– Yukachin is Otsubo Yuka, who voices Mimura Kanako in The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, where Hasshi has a main role.
Ohashi Ayaka’s nicknames
– はっしー (Hasshii) is her nickname in Japanese.
– Hasshi is what I see most English-speaking fans calling her.
– Hegochin/Hego is usually reserved to when she does some unexpectedly derpy things, like here.
– Hassy is apparently the official English spelling of her nickname (https://ohashiayaka.com/contents/174083).
– Program: Channel wa Open Source de! (Episode 25)
– Host: Igarashi Hiromi
– Guest: Ohashi Ayaka
– Date: 2013-06-29