[Eng Sub] How Aiai and Ayaneru became friends (Afuraji #99 Part 3)
Sakura Ayane’s favourite Moca moment – Afuraji Ep.100 (2019-08-30)
Turn Off Light
This happened when they met for the interview with VOICE BRODY. The interview itself went like this:
Aiba: Everyone calls you ‘Ayaneru’, right? How should I call you…?
Sakura: Anything is fine! …Perhaps something like ‘Ayane’.
Aiba: Will it seem like I’m being too arrogant? (laughs)
Sakura: No I’m sure it won’t!
Aiba: Then I’ll take this opportunity to ask if you can call me ‘Aiai’?
Sakura: Is that okay?
Aiba: You’re the senpai here so it’s totally fine.
Sakura: …Okay then. (awkward) I’ll call you Aiai.
Aiai: Fufufu, I’ll call you Ayane!
Aiai x Ayaneru photo from the interview
Some Japanese I learnt
– 0:13 tameguchi (タメ口) / 1:31 tamego (タメ語): casual language/speech used between friends, speaking without using desu-masu form, using -chan and nicknames
– 2:26 paripi (パリピ, lit. party people): party animal, life of the party, socialite
– Misawa Sachika / Sacchan (Moca) – turquoise
– Sakura Ayane / Ayaneru (Ran) – red
– [Aiba Aina / Aiai (Yukina)]
– BanG Dream! Garupa Radio with Afterglow #99 (2019-08-23)
Listen to the latest Afuraji episode here: https://hibiki-radio.jp/description/garupa/detail